1. What is Jamie Oliver seeking to do in this video? Do you think Taiwan has the same problem? What did you like or dislike about this talk?
2. Do you think cooking is an important skill? When did you start to learn how to cook? Can you share why you like or dislike cooking?
3. What are some of Oliver's suggestions to improve the kinds of food we are eating? Would these suggestions work in Taiwan? How would you change his suggestions to better fit Taiwan?
4. Do you think kids here in Taiwan know the names of vegetables? Why or why not? What are some of the reasons Oliver gives for the unhealthy foods available today?
5. Do you think of yourself as a good cook? Please share one of your most memorable cooking experiences, for example what did you make, and how did you make it?
6. How do you feel about fast food restaurants and nightmarket stands? How often do you eat there? Do you pay any attention to the ingredients and dietary information before eating, and why? Have you had any experiences in fighting obesity or eating disorders, and how did you overcome them? Have you had any health scares due to your eating habits?