20140920, Easy ways to green up your life — and save
Session I: Current Events Discussion
- Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
- What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
- How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
- Are you environmentally-friendly? What do you do in your everyday life to protect the environment?
- Why is it so important to green up? Are you willing to cope with the inconvenience of being green?
- Which do you think is more important, the economy or the environment? Do you think they are compatible? Please explain your reason.
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)