20140830, Art or Porn: When Does Posting Nude Photos of a Toddler Cross the Line?
Session I: Current Events Discussion
- Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
- What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
- How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. As more and more parents share photos of their kids on the online social media/blog/website with friends or even with strangers (you may also see your friends doing so every day), can you think of any potential problems of doing so?
2. Do you think there should be any regulations for parent to share photos of their kids online? e.g. photos should be non-naked/gender of parent who share naked photos/photos posting requires consent of kid? Or do you think there should not be any restriction in the case of artwork?
3. What is the positive impact/negative impact of taking kids’ photos as parents' work of art? Do you know any other similar example?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (Please share news or any topic you care about this week.)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article.)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)