20140315, Motivation: A to Z
Session I: Current Events Discussion
- Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
- What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
- How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Share your quote about life that motivates you. Why does it inspire you?
2. The author reaches his pocket and pulls out the “hope” rock each time when he feels discouraged. How about you? What do you usually do when you feel down?
3. “The key to success is to be you. The key to failure is to try to please everyone.” Do you agree with this quote? If yes, can you give examples of how you apply it to your life? If you don't agree with this quote, can you explain why that's not the case?
iEnglish Club 英文讀書會