20130921,The Tell-Tale Signs Of A Bad Boss
Session I: Current Events Discussion
- Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
- What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
- How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. In your opinion, what are some signs of a bad boss? Which of these signs are the worst in your opinion and why? Please elaborate on why you agree or disagree with the signs listed in the article?
2. Say a company's stock goes from 1000 to 100, do you think it is mostly the problem of the top executives or the worker bees, or perhaps some other factors? If you were the CEO of such a company, would you blame yourself or your employees?
3. Why do you think some Taiwanese companies are still not doing well despite getting very high value from their employees for a low cost? How do you think the executives should change their management style?
14:30-17:30 every Saturday