img from: Link
Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
3. How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Are you subscriber of any streaming service, such as Netflix, HBO, Apple TV+, or Disney+? How much time do you spend on streaming service? What do you think the benefit and drawback as a subscriber?
2. According to the article, the main reason Disney released Disney+ is that they would like to collect consumer data to help generate more attractive film. What is your point of view? Do you think it is advantage to the audience and the film studio?
3. Keira Knightly banned her daughter from watching ‘Cinderella’ because she doesn’t want her daughter to “waits around for a rich guy to rescue her”. How do you feel about the Disney character? If you have children, will you let them watch Disney film?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)