20161119: There Is No Such a Thing As "Free" Vaccines
Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
3. How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. What is MSF(Médecins Sans Frontières)? What would first come to your mind when you read "Doctors without Border"?
2. Why is "free" not always good? Can you give more examples on how donation actually hurt those people who receive it?
3. If the donation does not really help, what are the best ways to help those in need?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda