20161112: Can You Really Tell If A Kid Is Lying?
Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
3. How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Confucius believed that everyone is born to be good. Christians believe otherwise. What’s your opinion?
2. What are the occasions where you would choose not to tell the truth?
3. What would the world be like without lies?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)