Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Please share a few of your, in a general sense, good or bad habits?
2. Habits are triggered by cues which then lead into a routine, and the routine ultimately culminates in a reward. Grasping the concepts is one thing, implementing and inducing that within you is another. Please share your experience of the most difficult thing when you trying to quit or build a habit.
3. What’s your new year’s resolution in 2018? Please review the progress and help each other to approach it before 2019.
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
18:00 Dinner (each person 300-400 NTD)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)