Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Have you subscribe any YouTube Channel ? What's kind of channel do you like?
2. How many Top 10 Youtuber in Taiwan have you subscribed ? More and more young people like to watch YouTube instead of TV. What's the reason or what do you think?
3. Nowadays, a lot of people use Youtube as a channel to share their daily life or anything they feel interested to share with others. However, is it truly a good thing? Take Ricegum for example, his Hong Kong video showed how far clickbait YouTube trend will go but what about the effect on Kids?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
18:00 Dinner (each person 300-400 NTD)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)