img from: Link
Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. What specific kinds of lies have you told others, or even yourself before? How frequently do you tell them? Did they cause any fallouts or repercussions?
2. How do you describe the term "telling a white lie"? How should the "acceptable" lie and "forbidden" lie be defined in your own perspective?
3. Do you think that truth really hurts sometimes? If you think it really does under some particular situations or occasions, how can it be more diplomatic and tactful rather than be offensive?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
18:00 Dinner (each person 300-400 NTD)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)