img from: Link
Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Do you find it difficult to manage your personal finance? Why or why not
2. Do you agree that not carrying your credit card can help you save up money?
3. Do you have any financial goals? What have you done to achieve your financial goals?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
18:00 Dinner (each person 300-400 NTD)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)