img from: Link
Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
3. How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Have you ever suffered power cut due to an accident or a natural disaster such as typhoon or earthquake? How did you feel that day?
2. Saving energy for both the earth and money is an appealing idea. Could you please share some tips to save energy?
3. What's your opinion on building nuclear power plants for increasing power output? For or against it?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)