Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
Graham V. Connor - The Birth of the Objectively Reasonable Officer in the United States
The case comes to life with the following radio show:
If you want to know a lot more information about the case…
1. What was the case about? What is the repercussion of this ruling?
2. Are there any worries that you may have with the ruling of this case?
3. What are some of the comments that you see on the internet in regards to news where the police used force?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
18:00 Dinner: Link
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)