Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. What are your New Year's resolutions for 2018? (You could also share what birthday or Christmas wishes you made before, or you're going to make)
2. What are the possible contributing factors that cause you to fail your New Year's resolutions year after year?
3. What are the aspects you may reflect yourself from the past to set yourself up for a powerful, productive and astounding year?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
18:00 Dinner: Link
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)