20180113: Will Robots Take Our Children’s Jobs?
img from: Link
Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Do you think your job is in danger of being taken over by robots or AI? Please discuss reasons as to why or why not.
2. What steps have you taken (or will take) to adjust for AI in the future workplace?
3. What are some examples of AI replacing humans mentioned in this article? In what way do you think future generations will deal with jobs being replaced by machines?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
18:00 Dinner: Link
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)