Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Have you ever experienced the death of someone that really mattered to you? Do you think they were unburdened at the end of their lives? If not, then how can it be changed?
2. If you found out that you can only live for one more year, what kind of things would you like to do?
3. What do you think of euthanasia? Do you think people have the rights to control their own death?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)