Taipei Interactive English Club

Interactive, Innovative, Informative

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 20170902, iEnglish Distinguished Speech, Tony Tsou: Connecting Different Worlds

20170902, iEnglish Distinguished Speech, Tony Tsou: Connecting Different Worlds 1 year 10 months ago #1192

• IrisChang
  • Administrator
This speech is part of theb iEnglish Distinguished Speaker Series, where we invite those we deem to have major contribution to society to talk to us.

======

iEnglish x Tony Tsou

Having trouble understanding all those internet memes and the humor in all those comedy videos that are in English? If you have seen a translated or subtitled version of those memes or videos, chances are you may have seen ones that were translated by Tony Tsou.

Not only is Tony an online translator of humorous content, he is also an interpreter, providing simultaneous English-to-Chinese and Chinese-to-English interpretations at international conferences. It is a job that requires a good reflex and concentration as well as mastery in both English and Chinese.

iEnglish Club is honored to have invited Tony to share with us on September 2 his experience and hard work that ultimately led him to become an interpreter in “Connecting Different Worlds - My Journey of Becoming an Interpreter”

==========================

iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Introduction of iEnglish & Break
15:40-17:15 Speaker Session
(Tony Tsou- Connecting Different Worlds")
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)

Venue:人性空間
(台北市羅斯福路三段286巷4弄1號,捷運公館站4號出口)
*Venue Fee of 150 is directly paid to the venue.

Register HERE

Tony Tsou FB Page→ www.facebook.com/translatedbytonytsou/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Iris Chang
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds