Session I: Current Events Discussion
1. Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
2. What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Which reasons mentioned in the article are most attractive to you to visit this small country?
2. The population of Iceland is only 330000. It is the smallest population in the history of the World Cup.However, in the D group opening match, 1-1 tie with Argentina.This match aroused everyone's attention and discussion to Iceland team. Please share with your table members what you know about the Icelandic national team.
3. Which region or country do you most want to travel to?Why? If you want to invite foreign friends to visit Taiwan, what are some of the reasons for attracting them?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free Talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)
18:00 Dinner (each person 300-400 NTD)
場地費:150NTD (Entrance fee of 150 NTD is paid directly to the venue)