20141011, 23andMe Back From The Dead Thanks To Million-Dollar Grant And Your Genetic Data
Session I: Current Events Discussion
- Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
- What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
- How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
1. Would you purchase this kit if it was sold in Taiwan and the health and ancestry reports were provided? What features are you looking at if you're willing to buy?
2. In terms of regulatory and ethical issues, What do you think need to be checked by the public and Taiwanese FDA before this diagnostic tool is approved in Taiwan?
3. If you were one of the 23andMe's customers, what issues, for example, service and privacy, concern you most?
iEnglish Club Gathering Agenda
14:30-15:20 Session I: Current Events Discussion (News/Free talk)
15:20-15:30 Feedback I
15:30-15:40 Regrouping & Break
15:40-16:00 Speaker Session
16:00-17:00 Session II: Article Discussion (Please MUST read weekly article)
17:00-17:15 Feedback II
17:15-17:30 Closing (Welcome to have dinner with us!)