Session I: Current Events Discussion
- Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
- What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
- How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
Have you ever thought about being a home worker? What are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home. What kind of jobs do you think are suitable for home workers?
2. What potential risks may exist in a home office? Who do you think should be responsible for the safety of home workers? Would you agree that home workers should have the same rights as office workers?
3. As mentioned in the article, home workers may have difficulties controlling their time and efficiency because they do not have colleagues to remind them. How would you overcome this hurdle? Do you prefer being an office worker or a home worker?
iEnglish Club 英文讀書會