20131019, 10 Reasons the Moon Landings Could Be a Hoax
Session I: Current Events Discussion
- Please share one of the news or issues that you read about this week. Why were you interested in this particular item?
- What is the significance of this news or issue? Who or what is it about? Was it reported in the media here? How would this affect our daily lives?
- How do you think this news or issue will be viewed 10, 100, 1000 years from now? Has a similar event occurred before in history?
Session II: Article Discussion
After reading this article, do you now believe that the moon landing could be a hoax? Which reasons in the article are persuasive to you, and which are not?
2. Do you know any other conspiracy theories or rumors? Where did you get them? TV, internet, politicians or your friends? Do you enjoy sharing them with your friends? How do you see people who enjoy sharing them?
3. Do you agree that governments often make up stories to hoax their people? Which sources are trustworthy? government officials, scholars, journalists or netizens? If the government officials lied to you for public benefits, would you forgive their dishonest measures?
iEnglish Club 英文讀書會